Wishing them Luck

2011-2012 Rebel Cheerleaders
The cheerleading squad at our high school made the finals for the National Cheerleading Championship in Orlando today.  I'm so proud of these girls; they have worked so hard.  Whomever doesn't think cheerleading is a sport is crazy.  What these girls can do is amazing, and their routine is very hard.  (I'm so glad it's them and not me, I would be sucking wind by the end.)  I could only watch slack-jawed last Sunday as they preformed for parents and friends.

I want to wish our cheerleaders Good Luck in the finals tomorrow!  They are a special group and I know they are going to do great.  Love you girls & Go Rebels!!!

Celebrating Life, hard work & leaving it all on the mat,
~ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Place to Go

A Little Bone to Pick

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro