Big Mac, Fillet of Fish...



...Quarter Pounder, French Fries, Icy Coke, Thick Shakes, Sundays, and Apple Pies.  No body can do it like McDonald's can.  No body can do it else in this whole land.  Hamburgers, shakes, and fries, give us a hand.  You're the reason we do it, no body can do it, like McDonald's can!'  Growing up we used to do a hand game as little girls to that little ditty.  The faster you & your partner could do it, the better.   It always brings a smile to my face.

Since December I have been craving a Big Mac.  (you  know how a diet will do that to you)  It's the sauce.  I could eat it by itself.  I know, it's kind of a gross thought, but hey it's the truth.

A few months ago while scanning through Pinterest, yes, Pinterest again, I found a recipe for homemade Big Macs & it had a recipe for the sauce.  I think I heard the heavenly host singing.  I have been wanting to try it for forever, but I haven't had time to grill hamburgers.  I still don't, so of course I tweaked the recipe.  It's much faster to saute hamburger meat than to grill individual patties.  (remember Monday's are our crazy days)  I decided to make dinner more like a sloppy joe instead of a hamburger.  I think it was a hit.

So far 4 out of the 5 have tried them & said they were good.  They said the sauce tasted like big mac sauce.  Yea!  Success & another easy dinner in the bag.

Celebrating Life & something different for dinner!
~ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro

A Little Bone to Pick

A New Place to Go