Craving Girl Time



Have some fun family time together.

The girls in our household are outnumbered 2 to 4, so there is a lot of testosterone around here, and bad guy smell.  It can and will permeate anything.  The boys will all disagree about the numbers being uneven because both of our dogs are female.  That gets a big 'whatever'.  I am very blessed with all my children, but am very happy to have a daughter so I can have a little bit of girl time every once and a while.

It's been a boy heavy spring with lacrosse almost every day of the week, so I was needing some time with Miss Priss.  The children didn't have school because it was an inclement weather make-up day.  (today it a year since the violent outbreak of tornadoes in my state.  it was a scary day!)  Hopson & I decided it was a great day to take the children out to lunch to celebrate everything they've done this year & then I knew Elizabeth & I could go get a pedicure together.  It's one of our favorite things to do.  It's nice to have someone rub on your feet.  I always feel happy when I leave & the owners are so sweet. 

Elizabeth & I had to wait a little while for our pedicures because they were packed, but it was so worth it.  My feet needed pampering after logging in so many miles a day.  We both left feeling refreshed and relaxed.  It was a fun way to spend a few hours.  Tomorrow and Sunday we have more lacrosse with the tournament starting next week.  This spring has flown, but it's been a fun one even if E & I have to wait a little while to get our girl time. 

Celebrating Life!
~ashley 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Bone to Pick

A New Place to Go

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro