Through the Eyes of Another

I want to send you to a CaringBridge site.  I want you to see, like I have seen, through the eyes of another.  This is a mother of 3 beautiful children who knows her time, if the Lord chooses to heal her on the other side of heaven, is limited.

I took this picture from
 Laura's Caring Bridge site.
 I think she's beautiful!
It is heartbreaking for me to read these, but it reminds me that even today is not promised.  I do not know Laura personally, but I wish I did.  I would tell her that she is beautiful.  I would tell her that she is strong.  I would remind her to hold on to God's promises.  But I think she knows these things already.  I can't imagine being in her shoes.  I've worn some uncomfortable shoes in my lifetime, but none like hers.

I'm praying for Laura.  I believe in a God who still works miracles.  I believe He loves Laura more than any of us can imagine.  I know He loves her family.  I'm asking you to pray for her too.  Pray for healing; pray for peace; pray for God's divine Will to be carried out; pray for a cure for cancer.

Praying for Laura & Celebrating Life,
                                                                                  ~ashley

PS ~ I'll post the winners tomorrow, I'm going to contact them tonight, but didn't want to post it with this entry. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Part is, I like You

Mean People

Remembering Deb