Trends and Numbers

I think, because I posted 4 articles I considered great reads yesterday, I'm going to do the same thing this entire week.  It may not be four articles, but ones that I think warrent reading.  Here is the Tuesday installment for great reads.

This article is article number two.  It's written by a very kind, very smart lady; Rachel is her name.  She has written about six different kinds of numbers that don't tell the whole story about someone.  You know what?  I like this article...I like it a lot.  I like it because the points she talks about are very valid and often overlooked.  (I'm not going to tell you what she writes about, just read the article!)

Thanks Rachel for a great thought provoking read!

Celebrating Life!
~ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Bone to Pick

A New Place to Go

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro