Has Anyone Seen My Caffeine

Oh.my.goodness...I need some caffeine.  I start getting sleepy around 3 in the afternoon.  I am a natural early bird, but I'm probably tired because I've been waking up between 4-4:30.  That is AM and not PM.  Yuck, I don't want to be up that early.  That's morning radio host early, and I'm not a morning radio personality. 

I am usually my most tired right at carpool time.  I've fallen asleep in carpool before.  You know what?  NO ONE stopped to make sure I was alive & just sleeping.  They all just drove around me; heaven forgive if they had to stop to help someone.  Thanks guys.  Not.

I am so tired right now that there is a good chance that I'm going to falllllllllllll...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  Just kidding, I didn't really fall asleep while typing this, but I know if I closed my eyed I could. 

So on that note, I'm not going to drink any caffeine, I'm going to get ready for bed.  :)  Yea!!!

Y'all have a great night!
Celebrating Life!
~ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Bone to Pick

A New Place to Go

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro