I Don't Know if I'm Going to Last

I know I've blogged about this before...NATZ.  It stands for 'in a tizzy'.  This is so me right now.

I just don't know if I'm going to survive this fall.  I get tired just looking at my calendar, and I there is a long way to go.  The one thing that does happen when things are crazy is that time also flies.  I don't want time to fly, I want it to creep.

I know I am going to survive because there are thousands of other moms who have, but I think I just want to climb into my bed and sleep.  I guess I'll sleep when either all my kids leave home or when I'm dead.

Until then, I'm going to try to hold onto each day & enjoy the craziness of it!

Celebrating life!
~ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Place to Go

A Little Bone to Pick

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro