Ms. Manners Part 1

This is going to be a friendly reminder from Ms. Manners, and I'm getting ready to drop some knowledge, so get ready.  Hey um darlin', I hate to tell you but I can see through your skirt.

My momma always told me to NEVER leave my house without a slip on under my skirt no matter the length.  Can I tell you how many women I see with no slip on?  A lot, and as soon as the light/sun hits your skirt I can see straight through it.

Yuck...even if you have the body of a supermodel not all of us want to see what you have. 

If you don't have a slip, please go get one.  You can get them anywhere.  TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Ross, SteinMart or you can go to any department store.  Slips are different from spanks, so even if you wear spanks you need a slip too.  :)

This has been a message from you local friendly Ms. Manners.

Celebrating Life!
~ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Bone to Pick

A New Place to Go

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro