OMG, I almost forgot!

I really need a wife or full time secretary to keep up with my schedule.  I came dangerously close to forgetting to make Henry's birthday snack for school tomorrow.  Now, I know some of you are laughing and saying that it's no big deal, but to the child who was forgotten, it's a huge deal.

I usually make a huge cookie cake and write Happy Birthday with all the children's names on it.  It's easy & fun & everyone wants to eat their own name.  Don't you remember calling your own name on your birthday cake?  To make matters a little worse, we still haven't had Henry's birthday party.  Every time we've tried to have it, all his friends have been out of town.  :(  It's a real bummer.  So, we're going to do something for one of the high school football games.  The guys can go down after the game & have their pictures made with the varsity guys.  Hopefully they'll think it's pretty cool.  We'll see.

Well I'm off.  Dance carpool, little league football practice, high school open house, bake a cookie cake, and then I might get to go to sleep.  If not, I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Celebrating Life!
~ashley 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Bone to Pick

A New Place to Go

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro