dont let it break your heart

love costs you   it costs you everything  

and when its ripped away it breaks your heart   and you know what   it hurts   it hurts a lot

im heartbroken   the details dont matter   it just feels like my heart has been ripped out of my chest and trampled on   its the kind of hurt that makes you lay on the floor and just cry   where every teardrop becomes a waterfall  

i know ill get over it but right now that love stings  

im thankful for my sweet family who love me   hopson hoppy harry elizabeth henry   my brother and sister   friends who have walked this path too  

you can try to not let it break your heart  

celebrating life  even the hurting parts
ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Place to Go

A Little Bone to Pick

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro