UH OH...He Said the "S" Word

I want to thank the weather men for dropping the "s" word tonight. Now the fam is praying for a blizzard of 3" of snow. They are hoping to go to school until 11 & then have to be let go.  We can handle the heat, but not the snow.

The threat of snow will shut this city down.  Notice I said threat. On the news they were interviewing the city workers on how they were going to prep the roads. :/  I'm not going to panic, because there's nothing to panic over. But don't think for one minute that I won't be watching for those beautiful little flakes to fall to the earth!

Oh well, if you can't beat'em, join'em. :)  ...and I'll grab my camera!!!

Celebrating life!
~ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro

A New Place to Go

A Little Bone to Pick