Hi, I'm Ashley,

and I think I have OCD.

The older I get the more I like things 'just so'.  Well, maybe a little more than just so.  

I had to run to the grocery store to get some noodles for tonight's dinner, because of course I forgot to get them yesterday when I went to the grocery store.  The joys of getting older & speed grocery.  We have a grocery store that has smaller carts that I have fallen in love with.  I only have two chicks at home, so I don't need a ginormous cart anymore. 

This isn't so much about the carts themselves but about the cart return areas.  One a side note, I'll admit I'm somewhat lazy.  I don't park my car closest to the door to the grocery store, I park by the cart return.  It's also a habit.  Ever tried loading four littles into the car, putting all your groceries in the car & then returning the cart before your children die from a heat stroke & everything frozen melts?  Good times.  The way I fixed that problem was to park by the cart return.    

The carts in question by the old family truckster.
Back to today...I'm getting out of my car to go into the store & I look over & see three carts in the cart return.  Now, I'm not a genius, but I do have common sense.  I also try to think of the people who work in the store who have to come out and get the carts to return them to the store front.  For the love of all that is good and holy, if you have a full size cart, don't park it right behind the a little cart or vice versa.  I mean, seriously y'all.  How hard is it to push your cart all the way in the return and over to one side.  That way if someone has a different size cart they can go to the other side.  It is not rocket science, but makes everything orderly. :)


You'll be glad to know after I put my groceries in the back of my car I fixed how the cart return should look.  Whew, I did my good deed for today.  Now if I could get all of you who leave your carts in the parking lot to put them in the cart return we'd be golden.  First world problems.

Celebrating life & having everything where it should be,
~ashley           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro

A Little Bone to Pick

A New Place to Go