His First of the Last


Harry's first day of 12th grade.
Harry, Harry, Harry.  :)  My sweet Harry is now a senior.  How did that happen?  How did my active, funny, athletic little Buddha baby grow up to this great young man?  Harry is kind, a hard worker and has never met a stranger.  He's just as comfortable around adults as he is around people his own age.  He has a twinkle in his clear blue eyes that lets you know he is a little precocious.

Harry can do anything he sets his mind to.  If you tell him he can't do something, he'll work his fanny off to prove you wrong.  Of all our four, he was the first to ride his bike.  He barely had to try.  He just watched his brother & hopped on his bike & about 10 minutes later was zooming around.  He wanted to keep up with Hop, so he did what he had to do.  Harry is a graceful diver & lacrosse player.  I love it watch him play.  Harry can be hardheaded & I think he got it from Hopson's side of the fam.  ;)  (I am so kidding here!  I know exactly where he gets it from...he gets it from both sides)

One of my favorite things about Harry is his laugh.  His whole face lights up & you just want to laugh along with him.  He's just a great kid, and I'm proud of the young man he has become.

So Harry, as you begin your senior year, I hope it's a year of wonderful lasts that you never forget!  I love you very much & can't wait to see all that God has in store for you.  I think you rock!

Celebrating life & a great year of lasts for my sweet Harry!
~ashley  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Place to Go

A Little Bone to Pick

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro