No, I Just Can't

If you've read my postings before, you know I'm not shy about giving my opinions about things.  I'm not a big fan of being wishy-washy.  Yeah, I know, you're shocked.

What  you might not know, is that I don't publish all of my posts.  Sometimes I use it as a way to get my thoughts out of me so I don't choke on them.  You know how some thoughts feel like they're on instant replay?  I just have to get them out.  Then I can take a big breath & hopefully move on.

One thing I need to get out, which I posted on Facebook last night...

Teenagers & college age kids, please don't post selfies of you & your friends on social media sites with cute little tornado sayings.  For those of us who are living it, it is not cute and not funny.  When so many have lost their lives and/or lost everything, I don't think you're being cute.  If you have any comments, feel free to talk to some of my family members who survived the tornado in Tupleo.  That same line of storms killed a swimmer from Tupelo who swam for the University of Alabama and died last night saving his girlfriend.  Try to walk in another's shoes before you post things please.

That ends the PSA, and this post.

Celebrating life & getting things off my mind,
~ashley 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro

A New Place to Go

A Little Bone to Pick