Sister, You Got Rules Too
|Hop & some of his Dance Marathon|
friends in college.
|The one & only Harry...|
|Henry (on the right) & his friend Ethan.|
Here are some rules I've come up with if you want to date any of my 3 sons.
- We're raising MOG, if you don't know what that is, my boys are not for you.
- If you are high maintenance, a drama queen or diva, my boys are not for you.
- If you are materialistic, don't let the door hit you on your way out. Nobody has time for that.
- Respect is something that is earned and is mutual, and is very easy to lose. Earn yours.
- I expect my son to treat you like a lady because he has been raised to be a gentleman. So, make sure you act like a lady.
- My sons are not girly, so don't expect them to act that way. They can carry your purse and even talk about feelings every once in a while, but some things need to be between you & your girlfriends.
- My sons are not your doormat. If you even think about treating them as such, I can make your life miserable. :)
- I love social media & I know A LOT of people. I will stalk you & ask everyone & their brother about you. If I see/hear anything I don't like, bye bye.
- We want to get to know you, so don't be shy. If you're acting sketchy, I'll assume you're hiding something & I will have to find out what you are hiding. (refer back to rule #8)
- Trust me when I say that I can be intentionally & extremely mean. If you even think about hurting my boys, I will make your life miserable. :)
- My son was not put on this earth to be your sole means of entertainment. (or ATM) Make sure you have some sort of a life in case he decides you are not for him.
- Remember I loved him first, and you have to earn my trust before I will let you have him full time.
There you go. Those are the first 12 rules I could think of. I'm sure y'all could add many more. I could have added that I have a gun, but the B factor is just as effective, maybe even more. :) This list is meant to be somewhat funny & also serious. I want my sons to have happy healthy marriages to wonderfully Godly women. They deserve nothing less.
Celebrating life & loving my boys,