Well, Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my birthday.  Today AYITL is one.  :)  I had grand hopes of posting everyday for a year.  Needless to say, that did not happen.  I am disappointed that I didn't accomplish this task, but I also am ok with my failure.  I know it sounds crazy, but if I had made all 366 days I would have felt pride, and not the good kind.  :/  Yes, this is something I am working on.  :)

I'm going to keep posting on this page, I have found I like it & it's a great way to get things off my chest. 

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!  We are about to go out to lunch for my birthday.  I usually let the children choose where we eat, which means we'll be eating Japanese food today, again. It's all good though, I like Japanese food.

Celebrating another year of Life!
~ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Place to Go

A Little Bone to Pick

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro