I'm Sending You Over

I have the privilege to be a guest blogger for my sorority's alumnae website.  I enjoy doing it & enjoy reading what everyone else posts about.  As you can guess, I post about family & parenting.  I know you're shocked.

Anyway, last month they needed someone willing to do two postings, and I had a great topic:  the south & football, two things I know a little about.

I'm sending you over to the site so if you want you can read the postings.  I hope they make you laugh.  I had fun writing them!

Here is the link for the first posting, and here's the second link.  Let me know what you think.  The posting I did for October made me giggle, so when it's up I'll let you know.

Celebrating Life!
~ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro

A Little Bone to Pick

A New Place to Go