Boom Goes My Calendar



Hello school time schedule.  I didn't really miss you all that much.  I really enjoyed hanging out with the fam & not worrying about who needed to be where, or what homework/projects needed to be completed.  But, now you're back.  Now when I look at what needs to be done, the list is a mile long.  Yeah, you're kinda a drag and you're making me grey.

I think I've bitten off more than I can chew.  I have a tendency to do that.  Everything I am helping with are great things, but when I say yes to someone, I may not be thinking about all the prep work that goes with it, or at the time I may not be doing a whole lot, so adding one more thing is not that big of a deal. 

**Note to self ~ It's a big deal, flex your 'No' muscles.  Some times I just wish I wasn't a joiner.  I like to feel needed, what can I say?  I think I'll move into a cave and become a hermit.  No wait, caves don't have electricity or running water.  I'm kinda spoiled and kinda need both of those things.  I need the power for my electric blanket...cold natured to you.

Oh well, I guess I need to start working to get some of my paperwork completed.  :)

Celebrating Life!
~ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Bone to Pick

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro

A New Place to Go