Shark Week, Honey Boo Boo, Toddlers & Tiaras, and the Hatfields and Macoys

Oh my goodness...someone should just turn off the TV.  No wonder on of its nicknames is the boobtube. 

 Some stuff is really great.  I love the history channel.  You can learn some interesting things.  (of which you will need to research to make sure it is correct)  I love Shark Week.  I think everyone loves shark week.  Who doesn't want to see a 16-18 foot Great White Shark breaching the water to try to eat a faux seal with a camera attached.  That's good stuff right there. The Hatfields and McCoys is another documentary that is well done, and is somewhat close to the truth.

Honey Boo Boo
Then we have Toddlers & Tiaras and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.  What a train wreck.  Oh wow.  It's like when you get an ulcer in your mouth & you have to keep touching it with your tongue because it hurts.  That is what I equate watching those shows to.  Not only is Honey Boo Boo's mom a pageant mom, she is also an extreme couponer.  It's nuts.


Honey Boo Boo in her pagent wear.

Hoppy & I were up late watching TV.  Having in depth discussions about said shows & our society in general.  I'm glad my son will be voting in this year's elections.  There is some hope for the future. 

Since school starts Monday we'll go TV silent during the week.  The silence will be nice.

Celebrating Life!
~ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Place to Go

A Little Bone to Pick

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro