It's a Great Laugh

I have to put this video on the blog.  It is one of my all time faves.  I remember the first time I ever saw it I laughed so hard I cried.  I love the look on the dad's face.  I love the look on the children's faces.  They are so not amused.  It's just a great classic commercial.



I have to say, for the first time ever, I am not looking forward to school starting.  It has been the easiest summer we have ever had.  Everyone got along...for the most part.  We had some great family bonding, but not too much where we wanted to kill each other by the end.  It's just been easy.

I just wanted to share the commercial.  I hope it makes you giggle.  I have to get dinner on the table, it's the day before the first day of school & everyone needs to get to bed early, because after 8 is too late.  :) 

Celebrating Life!
~ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Bone to Pick

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro

A New Place to Go