Hey Guys, You Left Your Stuff

Have you ever noticed that when kids go somewhere they always forget things?  I wish I had a dollar for every time my children or their friends have left something behind.  I would have a nice chunk of bills in my pocket for sure.

Sometimes I'll ask my kids where they got a pair of shorts or a shirt they are currently wearing & the boys (for some reason, it's always the boys) will tell me that a friend left it & they just felt like or wanted to wear it.  OK, guys, you really shouldn't do that & it's normally not what we do, but I try to make sure their friends receive it back at some point, and that it's clean.  I'm sure their friends do it too...or at least I hope I'm not the only mom who finds out later that their children are wearing someone else's clothes.

We had a get together this weekend with a few teenagers & almost everyone left something.  When Hopson took the basket we put all the stuff in to let people claim it, most of it was not claimed...so guys guess what?  I still have your stuff.  Crazy kids.  I love them though.  And in all seriousness, if the worst thing they do is forget their towels, hats, shoes, I don't have too much to worry about do I?

Oh well, maybe I can get them to come get their stuff sooner rather than later.  :)

Celebrating Life!
~ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro

A New Place to Go

A Little Bone to Pick