Through the Eyes of Another

I want to send you to a CaringBridge site.  I want you to see, like I have seen, through the eyes of another.  This is a mother of 3 beautiful children who knows her time, if the Lord chooses to heal her on the other side of heaven, is limited.

I took this picture from
 Laura's Caring Bridge site.
 I think she's beautiful!
It is heartbreaking for me to read these, but it reminds me that even today is not promised.  I do not know Laura personally, but I wish I did.  I would tell her that she is beautiful.  I would tell her that she is strong.  I would remind her to hold on to God's promises.  But I think she knows these things already.  I can't imagine being in her shoes.  I've worn some uncomfortable shoes in my lifetime, but none like hers.

I'm praying for Laura.  I believe in a God who still works miracles.  I believe He loves Laura more than any of us can imagine.  I know He loves her family.  I'm asking you to pray for her too.  Pray for healing; pray for peace; pray for God's divine Will to be carried out; pray for a cure for cancer.

Praying for Laura & Celebrating Life,
                                                                                  ~ashley

PS ~ I'll post the winners tomorrow, I'm going to contact them tonight, but didn't want to post it with this entry. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro

A Little Bone to Pick

A New Place to Go