Comments and Babies for ME

Ok y'all, I am going to ask you to do something.  I would love for you to leave your comments, positive or otherwise, on the blog.  I think you may have to have a Google account, but am not sure.  I'm weird and like to read what you think about what was posted.  I'm needy in that way, and I'll remember which post it goes with. :)  You can still post comments on FB, but here is great too.
 
I have really had fun posting snippits of my daily life.  Most of the time it's boring...just the way I like it.  Drama is overrated, and so far, 40 has been great!




Oh yeah, I almost forgot!  My baby is coming tomorrow!!!  (and my brother, his wife, and my sister, and I'm excited about seeing everyone, but they are really just the vehicle to get the baby here.  Let's be honest...)  Henry is already six weeks old.  Isn't he just precious?  Oh, I can't wait to get my hands on him.  I have a strange feeling I'm going to be battling 4 little people in this house to hold him, but since I'm their mom, I get first priority.  I plan on being his favorite anyway.  :)   I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!!!  They can't get here soon enough.  Cotton said the baby is so good.  He's blowing bubbles in his sleep in the picture.  It's been so long since we've had a little one in the house.  And the best part about this one is that I can give him back.  (even though I may not want too!)  Babies make life wonderful.

Celebrating Life!
~ashley


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Bone to Pick

A New Place to Go

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro