Surviving Sadie Hawkins

I want a bumper sticker that says 'I survived Sadie Hawkins'.  Just kidding, I didn't have to survive anything, I had way too much fun.  The kids are great to be around!  Both groups are so special!!!  I only had to worry about staying awake, which I did until Hoppy arrived home at 3:15am.  Wow, that time looks worse written down.  I will say I was WIRED after Hop came home & didn't fall asleep until 4.  Needless to say...I'm a little on the loopy side.  I don't know if I will remember my name by the end of the Superbowl tonight, we'll have to see.  Just remember the magic number is 32. :)-

For this dance, I took pictures of Hoppy & big Hopson took pictures of Harry...I took 60 pictures...big Hopson took 4.  Um yeah, I wanted more than just 4, but 4 is what I have, and I'll be thankful for those.  I just need to clone myself when picture time arrives. 

Here are some of the pictures I took of Hop, his date Ryan, and the group. 

Ryan & Hop
The group :)
Pretty girls!!!
Allison, David, Hop & Ryan


Here are the pictures Hopson took of Harry & his date Katie.  I don't have any group shots, I'm going to have to wait for Katie's mom to email them to me, but I do have a group shot from the after party at our house.  It was a simple affair, but I hope the group had fun.  I love to do things for them.  They're a great group of kids.  :)


the dreaded boutonniere
Harry & Katie


The after party group

Reynolds catching skittles in his mouth

Well, I wish I had time to take a nap, but there is no rest for the weary...but you know, they are all worth it!

Celebrating Life & staying awake during Sadie Hawkins!
~ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Place to Go

A Little Bone to Pick

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro