Yea, He Didn't Wait!

Molly & Hop
I have been begging Hoppy to tell me who he was planning to ask to prom.  He never would tell me.  He said he didn't want it to end up on the blog.  Well Hop, I have only been writing this blog for almost two months & have ten more to go, so guess what, you will be the subject of other postings.  Sorry!

Hopper asked his friend Molly.  Isn't she cute?!  (and she's super sweet!)  I am proud of him because he didn't wait until the last minute to ask her.  Whew.  Now she'll have plenty of time to find a perfect dress to wear & we can get his tux to match her dress.

He left last night with a pad of paper and my Sharpie markers.  I asked him what he was doing & he gave me that 'mom don't ask' look.  I said if he was going to ask someone to the prom then he needed to take my camera so they could document it.  (I was not invited.  Insert hurt feelings here.  Just kidding, he's 17, I don't tag along when he does stuff.)  I also texted his friend, David, to make sure to get some back-up on the picture front. 

Guess what...it worked!  They actually took some great pictures, but my one question is...Hop what did you put on Molly's windshield?  It looks like 'Pr' with a bunch of paper shoved on her windshield.  I know what you were going for, but didn't you take tape with you?  Crazy Hopper, you  make me laugh!  I'm glad she said yes & I know y'all are going to have a great time!
The good thing is that it will give me at least two more postings...maybe three.  WooHoo!  I know y'all are going to have a great time.  It makes me wish I was 17 again!


What is a Dork Flag?

Celebrating Life & teenage milestones,
~ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Place to Go

A Little Bone to Pick

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro