Is That...Hair?

The older I am getting the more hair I am losing.  It's really weird.  Is this happening to anyone else?  I know that I'm supposed to be losing a certain amount of hair each day, but it almost looks like I could start making my own wig from the hair I am losing.

I have mixed emotions when my hair is wrapped around my fingers as I'm washing it.  The gray coming out doesn't  bother me, it's the hair with any kind of color that makes me sad.  I'm pretty sure the color is being replaced by gray hair...great.  I can't say I'm really surprised, my MeMaw was completely gray by the time she was 30.  I'm just going to blame the fam for all my gray hair.  (and all my wrinkles, both the good ones and the bad)  I guess I'll have to start spending an extra hour getting my hair first colored and then highlighted when I go get my hair done.  Why can't women with gray hair be considered to be wise?  We're just considered old.

I'm just going to be thankful that I have hair & hope that Hopson's amount of gray will catch up with mine.

I've been asked to get off the computer now...I'm being paged.  :/  Oh well, I'll get back at you tomorrow.

Celebrating Life!
~ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro

A New Place to Go

A Little Bone to Pick