Has Anyone Seen My Sleep?


Well, we have the snore guard!  Will there be a good night sleep in store for me tonight?  I've been waking up at least 4-5 times each night because of a certain someone who will remain nameless.  He always tells me to kick him out of the room, but I just don't have the heart to do it.  I just want him to stop snoring...hope springs eternal.  

One of my favorite sheep
Hopefully I won't be counting any!
I so need a good night's sleep.  This past week has been a tad stressful & I've been up at least 18 hours everyday.  I know some of you can function on little sleep, but I tend to get a little snappy if no sleep is had, and right now every fiber in my body is screaming for rest. 

My goal is to be in bed by 10, which is early around here.  I have 2 at lax practice, one at a study group & one at a dance clinic...so who knows what will happen.  If you see my sleep, my mind may be with it & I would love it back.  I'm off for round 3 of driving.  I'll let you know if I find my sleep tonight!

Celebrating life & catching some z's,
~ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Bone to Pick

A New Place to Go

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro