Where is My Clone?

This posting is going to be super short today...I have been going non-stop & won't be getting a break until late tonight!  I really need a clone to help me drive children, help with spelling, measure teenagers for tuxedos, cook dinner, and clean my house among other things.  If you see her around will you please tell her to come home asap, the house is a wreck.

leftovers from last night's dinner

Dinner last night was a hit.  The picky one even ate it & liked it, and it was super easy.  (my favorite kind of dinner)  I'll post the recipe on MOJ as soon as I can.  Tonight, I have no idea what we're going to eat.  Maybe we'll just fast dinner or have cereal, it's a tossup.

Well, gotta go.  Have 2 lacrosse games tonight & one lax practice, it's crazy around here, but it's a great way to be!

Celebrating Life!
~ashley 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Bone to Pick

A New Place to Go

Well Good for Fair Fanny Petro